Monday, October 20, 2008

After a long time--again

Hmmm--Those 205 boxes are still packed and Bert and I are in Texas living in a one-BR apartment furnished out of our son's storage building and the Goodwill store. I actually like living in a small place.

For any who don't know, Rachel is going to have a baby. We are all very happy.

I am attending a Bible study at First Baptist Dallas. The subject is the sovereignty of God. God figure. I have a house that hasn't sold in 7 months and I am studying that God is in totaly control.

I have to go. My sister comes tomorrow and we are going to the Kimball Museum in Ft. Worth to see the Impressionists. The next day we are going to the Wycliffe Center in Grand Prarie to see a quilt show with quilts made by, I guess Bible translators. I will update on this later.

No comments: