Monday, June 25, 2007

Where Is The Goat Farmer?

I have a son who is a goat farmer. He comments on blogs, but never mine. He comments on blogs that link to mine. I don't know what it is--

--Could it be uncool to comment on your mother's blog?

--Could it be he has time for everyone but me?

--Could it be he is mad about something?

--Could it be he is too busy with his goats?

--Could it be he doesn't like the name of my blog?

--Could it be he doesn't know I am a quilter?

I can't even guess. But if anyone knows, I'd appreciate a head's up!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Maybe it is because he is a big jerk and doesn't want to build relationships with his family.

mimi said...

I heard from goat farmer. It seems I my comment settings prevented him from commenting, because he doesn't have a google id. I've fixed that!

Anonymous said...

I love my family very much. I hope I am not a big jerk. I know I am selfish, as we all are at one time or another.

I am so glad Jesus accepted me as his friend no matter how stupid or jerky or small I am. And I am glad mimi's settings are fixed so that I can comment on her page.

Jessica said...

Mitch, the term "big jerk" is meant with utmost affection.