Sunday, June 17, 2007

A Book

Last summer, I was thinking about how to structure my small group for the fall. We wanted to study prayer and I knew what I wanted to cover, but didn't want a long book to begin with. I contacted L. G. Parkhurst in Edmond, OK who had written a devotional book titled Prayer Steps to Serenity Daily Quiet Time Edition. I told him I was considering using his book as a starting point, then writing a study guide. He told me if I would write the study guide, he would publish it, so now, at

http://www.amazon.com/Prayer-Steps-Serenity-Workbook-Journal/dp/0977805395/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4/002-3476137-2764068?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1181681615&sr=8-4

you can read some things about the book in the Editorial Reviews. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Robert Conn said...

How cool is that?

Amy said...

That is great. I got to see the "preliminary?" copy that Jason and Rachel have. What an accomplishment.

Ana Schaetzle said...

Great job, Donna! I'm excited for you! I do pray that people's lives will be impacted and transformed by God during their quiet prayer times. Aren't they the most precious moments we have with our Father? I do love them and certainly need MORE of them!