Thursday, August 10, 2006

Here I Am In My Patchwork Life

Hmmm-- I have blog. It took 5 minutes to set it up, but it has taken me twelve months to decide on a name. You see, I really wanted behindtheclouds or thesunalwaysshines or patchesoflife, but they were all taken. That's what happens when you are a late comer to the up and coming things of life. Jason, you should have told me about blogs sooner!!

It's probably smart to stop writing now and do some things that need to be done. Then when I can get back to this, I'll start doing whatever you do with blogs--adding links and thinking of content.

4 comments:

DaddyBert said...

Poor ole' Jason keeps getting the blame for everything from everybody. I have a blog, but I only use it to reply to all the rest of you.

Rachel said...

Yeah mom! Welcome to the blogging world.

Jessica said...

It's about time! I saw that your youngest daughter has a link to your's on her's but she ignore me.

Rachel said...

I don't know what name to put down yet because you haven't renamed it. I love you.